When You Want the Best Tile and Grout Cleaning in Fort Lauderdale
When Fort Lauderdale homeowners need tile and grout cleaning they have two options. They can spend a Saturday morning on their hands and knees scrubbing every line of grout in their home or they can call the leading Fort Lauderdale tile and grout cleaner Goldstar Cleaning.
With over 25 years in the business, homeowners using Goldstar can trust that their tile and grout flooring will be professionally cleaned to their complete satisfaction…guaranteed! We bring years of expertise and a highly trained crew to any job, big or small, keeping your tile floors looking like new for years.
Tile and Grout Flooring – Beautiful But a Pain to Clean
Tile and grout flooring is a perfect look for homes and businesses in the tropical climate that Fort Lauderdale is. Cool and crisp looking, tile flooring is the perfect counterpoint to our hot and humid summers.
However, keeping these floors looking their best is no easy task. Grout, and some tile, is porous and actually will absorb dirt, grime, soap scum and other debris. The dirt doesn’t sit on top of the grout, it is actually in the grout and that makes cleaning a bigger challenge than just mopping. If you have ever tried to clean these floors yourself you already know how much time you’ll spend on your knees scrubbing.
If Cinderella had an IPhone she would have called Goldstar cleaning to do the floors in her wicked step-sister’s castle.
The Professional Approach to Tile and Grout Cleaning
When you call Goldstar Cleaning to have your tile and grout flooring cleaned here’s what you can expect:
- Our trained and experienced technician will arrive on time.
- He or she will inspect the floors to be cleaned and determine the type of tile. Knowing what kind of tile is to be cleaned determines what cleaning solution will be used. Some tile can be damaged if an incorrect solution is applied.
- The technician will then fire up the truck mounted extractor that provides the heat, cleaning power and vacuum properties that go deep into the grout and extract the dirt.
- If there is grout that is severely stained or damaged, the technician will replace it with perfectly matched grout.
- The vacuum is then used to dry all surfaces and you will not believe the difference.
If your tile and grout floors are in need of cleaning, give us a call today and we’ll schedule an appointment that is at your convenience.